VACANCY - Warehouse Supervisor
A Mombasa based leading Tea Exporting company is looking for a
competent Warehouse Supervisor to fill in the position.
Roles and Responsibilities
• Supervising general warehouse operations including staff by
orienting, coaching, communicating job expectations; planning,
monitoring, appraising job contributions and adhering to policies
• Supervise and assist in daily warehouse and shipping areas
including satisfying internal shipping requirements, ensuring
accuracy of shipments and supporting documentation.
• Supervise receiving of incoming tea and routing to appropriate
storage area. Maintaining storage area by organizing floor space;
adhering to storage design principles and recommending improvements.
• Securing warehouse by turning alarms on and testing systems from
time to time.
• Meets warehouse operational standards by ensuring GMP/HACCP/ISO
22000:2005 are followed as well as ensuring all warehouse staff
comply with the standards.
• Enforce safety regulations by ensuring that the warehouse staff
have valid medical certificates at all times and have the required
protective gear while on duty.
• Maintains inventory by Ensuring monthly physical stocks of tea and
other consumables are done within the warehouse.
• Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions;
trouble-shooting breakdowns enforcing preventive maintenance and
calling for repairs.
• Continuously improve warehouse operations through the use of lean
enterprise practices and recommending measures to improve quality of
service, increasing efficiency of department work crew and equipment
Degree in Supply Chain Management or Procurement and Logistics
Good communication skills
Excellent analytical Skills
A minimum 3 years’ experience in a Busy warehouse
Knowledge in ISO 22000:2015 Food Safety Management Systems a MUST
Aged between 35-45 years.
Please send your CV and testimonials including your current and
expected salary with a recent coloured passport size photograph to:-
The Advertiser, Voucher No.2222, P.O. Box 87270 - 80100, Mombasa,
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Application to be
sent latest by 22nd December, 2017.