SALON staff wanted for a well
reputed salon. Beauticians, hairdressers, nail techs & managers.
Send your resume on
email@example.com or Call: 0720 353500.
VACANCY - Human Resource
A Mombasa based leading tea exporting company is looking for a
suitable candidate to fill in the above post.
• Human resources policy - develop, implement and maintain
administrative as well as human resources policies across the
organization, including training programs to educate and promote
awareness and ensure compliance with all statutory / regulatory
• Performance management - deliver performance management programs
that drive a high performance culture and employee appraisal.
• Recruitment and selection - direct and manage the recruitment and
selection process, and train line managers in interviewing and
ment procedures as well as manpower planning.
• Learning and development - implement and monitor effectiveness of
training programs in conjunction with the provisions of
ISO22000:2005 currently being implemented.
• Reporting and management of human resources metrics - produce
reports on key metrics, including remuneration and benefits,
absenteeism and turnover.
• Leadership - mentor direct reports and provide coaching to help
the team reach their potential.
• Liase closely with the company management on all matters affecting
Skills and attributes
• Portray managerial skills.
• Must be a team player.
• Must have good communication skills.
• A tertiary qualification in human resources management or business
management and extensive knowledge of and experience within an HR
• A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing
strategic business and HR objectives within a complex,
multi-business organization including manpower planning.
• Superior interpersonal, training communication, negotiation and
consultative skills at all levels.
• Ability to engage with and win the respect of leaders to
successfully influence them on key change initiatives.
• Demonstrated commitment to health, safety and environmental
policies and procedures, including development and training of staff
in these areas.
• Has computer knowledge.
• Working experience with Quality management system or Food safety
system will be an added advantage.
Interested candidates should submit their CV with a recent photo by
close of business 31st May 2017 to:-
The Advertiser, Voucher No.2218, P.O. Box 87270 - 80100, Mombasa,